1. The Bible speaks of death as
_____ A sleep.
_____ A change to a different form of life.
_____ An inexplicable mystery.
2. The "spirit" that returns to God at death is
_____ A person's real inner self.
_____ The soul.
_____ The breath of life.
3. A person who dies goes to
_____ Heaven or hell.
_____ The grave.
4. A soul is
_____ A person's spiritual nature.
_____ The undying part of a person.
_____ A living being.
5. Do souls die?
6. When are the righteous rewarded?
_____ In this life.
_____ At death.
_____ At the second coming of Christ.
7. Why does Satan try to deceive people by telling them the dead are not dead?
_____ So they will believe his miracles and be deceived and lost.
_____ Because he feels sorry for them.
_____ Because he is just mean and wicked.
8. Individuals who "communicate" with the dead are actually talking with
_____ Immortal souls.
_____ Holy angels.
_____ Evil spirits impersonating the deceased.
9. In Moses' day God commanded that all who taught that the dead are alive be
_____ Made priests.
_____ Honored for their wisdom.
10. How can a person be sure he is safe and right?
_____ Ask God for a special sign from heaven.
_____ Do what the preacher or minister says to do.
_____ Study the Bible prayerfully and carefully and follow it.
11. When a person dies
_____ His spirit, or soul, remains alive.
_____ He is able to observe the living and contact them.
_____ He is dead in every way--the body dies, the soul ceases to exist, and no contact with the living is possible.
12. Are miracles proof that something is of God?
_____ Yes. Only God can work miracles.
_____ No. The devil also works great miracles